We bring perspective into criminal law
In the course of their daily business, companies, managing directors or shareholders repeatedly encounter criminal law issues that have the potential to negatively affect or jeopardize the success of their enterprise. The support offered by our experts covers the entirety of business criminal law (white collar crime) including corruption, fraud as well as tax and environmental criminal law, in order to chart a safe course through these matters.
As your criminal defense attorneys, we support you through the entire criminal proceedings – from assessing the initial suspicions to reaching a legal settlement. Besides defending individuals and companies (corporate responsibility), we also represent companies that have suffered damages. Moreover, we also help our clients with establishing internal compliance structures in order to avoid infringements. We also conduct internal investigations to clarify situations in your company that have a relevance to criminal law.
Criminal law is closely related to tax law, corporate law, financial reporting standards, banking and financial market law, as well as business administration law. Therefore our services include the best possible legal and tax solutions that are coordinated between us and the experts at LeitnerLeitner.
- Representation of individuals and companies in case of white collar crime, corruption, fraud, embezzlement, bankruptcy offences, tax evasion as well as environmental offences in all stages of proceedings
- Advisory services for companies:
- Internal investigations: Conducting internal investigations and related legal advice, interviews and representation of employees
- Compliance advice: Preventative structural consulting and support for the establishment and implementation of compliance measures
- Training for managers and employees
- Representation of private parties in case of claiming civil actions within criminal proceedings
- Advice for assistance procedures
- Drafting of legal opinions