When it comes to corporate law, we get to the heart of the matter
“Shareholders’ agreements”, “return of capital contributions” or “cash pooling” – the complexity of corporate law reveals itself in its terminology alone. We bring clarity to this jungle of terms by providing you, as founders, investors or business managers, with the legal framework conditions which are important for you in the specific situation, in an understandable form, in order to implement your requirements in clear, customized contracts or to offer simple and efficient solutions. In short: We get to the heart of the issue for you!
By means of clear contractual provisions, we create the legal basis so that all parties involved can work together on the company’s goals in the long term and without conflict. In the event of insurmountable differences of opinion or a splitting up of the persons involved in the company, we accompany you with constructive proposals for solutions and, if necessary, also stand by your side in court and arbitration proceedings.
We also advise you on all types of corporate reorganisations, such as mergers, demergers, conversions, contributions, combinations, divisions of ownership, accruals or form-changing conversions, both nationally and internationally. “Merger agreement”, “majorities for resolutions” or “pre-merger certificates” are only some of the requirements that have to be met in the context of reorganisations. To ensure that these formalities do not become a stumbling block, we actively assist you in the legal execution and implementation of all forms of reorganisations. Thanks to our extensive experience and our close cooperation with LeitnerLeitner, we also provide you with the answers and solutions to the tax and accounting issues associated with the respective reorganisation.
- Legal support in the selection of the appropriate legal form for your business
- Company formations (limited liability company [GmbH], stock corporation [AG], European company [SE], limited partnership with a limited liability company as general partner [GmbH & Co KG], partnership under civil law [GesbR], general partnership [OG], limited partnership [KG], silent partnership) and ongoing advice as well as liquidation and winding up of companies
- Employee participation programs (profit-sharing, capital-sharing, phantom stocks)
- Articles of association and shareholders’ agreements
- SME consulting and corporate housekeeping
- Advice for founders/owners, business managers (board members/managing directors), supervisory bodies and advisory councils
- Capital measures and financing (also via the stock exchange), including group financing and cash pooling
- Corporate governance, rules of procedure and group structures
- Legal support and representation in shareholders’ meetings
- Representation in and out of court in shareholder disputes
- Legal opinions on special corporate law topics and questions
- National and international reorganisations (mergers and demergers)
- Cross-border relocation of registered offices